Sales 3.0 – one of the most respected conferences on Sales, Produced by Selling Power – just released “The Future of Sales: How Technology os Impacting Sales Performance” report. Here are the highlights –
1. More than two decades since the inception of Sales Automation technology continues to impact B2B selling.
2. Marketing technology is crossing over to sales
3. Companies are spending upwards of $150/rep/month on tech – often in over 10 tools.
4. Top used tech: CRM 75%, lead lists or databases 65%, Social and online selling 58% – over 50% ABM and skills training, knowledge sharing and electronic signature softwares.
5. Sales Enablement is at 40% adoption showing significant room for growth.
Top 4 tech picks for growth in 2020 –
Account Based Marketing
Where I learnt this #396
The Future or Sales Report