Looking for predictions for 2020 this compilation of 25 forecasts by Christina DesMarais lept out at me for the very first point :
1. Consumers will increasingly demand more privacy – predicted by Thibaud Clément CEO of Loomly.
The crux of the next several years ? How thousands of sales apps and SaaS will wean their users from access to data collected without the customers permission as Customers demand total privacy and absolute control over their data . But this discussion is for another day. Let’s look at some likely to impact your business.
4. People will begin recession-proofing their credit
6. Businesses will maximize opportunities with RevOps
7. Neural interfaces will change the way we think
9. Deepfakes will take aim at the 2020 elections
12. More apps will foster human connection and experiences
15. Local, nonprofit news outlets will fight against misinformation on tech platforms
17. Climate change will drastically transform tech and business
18. Profitable growth will require loyalty
24. More small and medium-sized businesses will get hit with cyber crime
For the full list and inputs by experts on why they chose what they did, head over to the article.
Where I learnt this #376
25 Tech Predictions for 2020